Sep 11, 2010

Getting married in Three Hours!!!

Thanks to all those that read this blog for all their support.  When I woke up this morning I was going to post my images that were taken at Portland Bight ( See my fiance's Images of the same trip here).  Unfortunately I'm getting married in two and a half ours and right now I figure that I wouldnt do the place justice. 



So for now I'll just post photos of the "crew" on the high seas.



Heading out to Salt River



Dilly D prepping the machine


Krystal and I braving the Squall


Thanks Mark for hiding in the bow of the boat.  Without you we wouldn't have  this photo.
After the Squall

Bright skies for the rest of the day


I'll start blogging again in two weeks.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that post is just intense and cool and just 'wow'! Congrats again - what a great moment to archive! :)

    ReplyDelete